Welcome Week: Freshers 2017
We will be running a whole host of events and activities throughout the Welcome Week 2017 to help you get the most out of your first week at the University! Join us for Fresher’s 2017!
Venue : Beds SU
Type Welcome Week
Start Date Saturday 23-09-2017 - 08:00
End Date Sunday 01-10-2017 - 00:00
Terms and Conditions
Click here to view terms and conditions
- Entry to events that take place within Beds SU venues are subject to the Beds SU venues admission and behavioural policy which can be found online at www.bedssu.co.uk/venuepolicy
- Events held at venues not operated by Beds SU will be subject to admission and behavioural policies of the venue.
- By purchasing this ticket you are agreeing to random body searches and the production of photographic age ID that must be either a passport, driving licence or pass ID.
- Beds SU reserves the right to refuse admission in line with our venues admission and behaviour policy which can be found online at www.bedssu.co.uk/venuepolicy
- Beds SU reserve the right remove any individual at any time in line with our venues admission and behaviour policy which can be found online at which can be found online at www.bedssu.co.uk/venuepolicy
- Beds SU operates a no refund policy for event ticket purchases except in exceptional circumstances.
- If Beds SU cancels an event we will refund your full ticket price and any associated booking fee.
- Student only events are subject to the production of a valid university ID card.
- University of Bedfordshire Student only events are subject to the production of a valid University of Bedfordshire university ID card only.
- Tickets purchase are non-transferable and unless specified do not guarantee entry to an event.
- Beds SU operates a strict no readmission or pass out policy and the resale of tickets is strictly prohibited.
- Strobe lighting, lighting that produces stroboscopic effects, smoke machines and other theatrical effects may be used during shows in our venues.
- Tickets / wristbands sold remain the property of Beds SU.
- It is your responsibility to check your ticket booking as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen, duplicates cannot be issued.
- Tickets are sold subject to the right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond our control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Ticket holders give their express consent to their actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording in relation to the event.