The first ever Bedford Nursing society, welcomes all new students, on their journey to becoming official nurses. The next 3 years will be intense, challenging, rewarding and extremely satisfying. What better way to share these experiences than by joining our very own society that brings us together. This society includes many social events, talks from individuals of the nursing field, debates, fundraisers and many more supportive activities throughout the year. This society is here for each and every nurse, from the placements to the challenging academic skills. We aim to support one another to be the nurses we have strived to be.
Based On Bedford campus
You can find out our job descriptions in our constitution located in the resources section.
What Have We Been Up To?
Terms and conditions
Click here to view terms and conditions
Society Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing student membership to this society, you are confirming that you are a current University of Bedfordshire student.
- The membership for this society will last until the 31stJuly (unless stated otherwise in the society’s constitution).
- By purchasing a membership for this society, you are agreeing to abide by the society’s constitution, the Societies’ Code of Practice and ALL other Beds SU policies relating to societies
- When attending any society event or meeting you should be able to produce a valid University of Bedfordshire student ID card
- Beds SU reserves the right to remove any individual from a society event or meeting at any time if a valid ID card is not produced or any Bed SU policy is being breached including the Beds SU Members’ Code of Conduct
- Beds SU reserves the right to suspend or disaffiliated any society that breaches the Societies’ Code of Practice
- As a student member, you have the right to participate in all events and meetings run by this society and attend and vote in the society’s Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- As a student member, you have the right to stand for any of the society committee positions via online elections and vote in this society’s elections