Society Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing student membership to this society, you are confirming that you are a current University of Bedfordshire student.
- The membership for this society will last until the 31stJuly (unless stated otherwise in the society’s constitution).
- By purchasing a membership for this society, you are agreeing to abide by the society’s constitution, the Societies’ Code of Practice and ALL other Beds SU policies relating to societies
- When attending any society event or meeting you should be able to produce a valid University of Bedfordshire student ID card
- Beds SU reserves the right to remove any individual from a society event or meeting at any time if a valid ID card is not produced or any Bed SU policy is being breached including the Beds SU Members’ Code of Conduct
- Beds SU reserves the right to suspend or disaffiliated any society that breaches the Societies’ Code of Practice
- As a student member, you have the right to participate in all events and meetings run by this society and attend and vote in the society’s Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- As a student member, you have the right to stand for any of the society committee positions via online elections and vote in this society’s elections
- As a student member, you are covered by our Personal Accident Insurance provided by Endsleigh (please see Summary of Cover here).
- Beds SU operates a no refund policy for society membership purchases except in exceptional circumstances.
- All members have the ability to hold committee members to account as per their individual society constitution during the duration of the year.