Here at Beds SU we believe a fair recruitment process is the only way to find the best person for the job.
Our commitment to recruitment candidates are:
1. we will always blind shortlist for all vacancies
Those reviewing your application will not see your personal details, ensuring our recruitment process is based on skills and experience.
2. we will provide diverse selection panel
We want our organisation to reflect the diverse communities it serves, therefore we are strongly committed to ensuring, diversity and inclusion are embedded in our recruitment processes.
3. we will always strongly value equality and diversity
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
4. we will shortlist based on examples you have given in your application against the 'Person Specification'
We are really keen to hear about how your experience helps you to meet the criteria outlined in a ‘Person Specification’, so please read this carefully.
5. we strongly believe in internal promotion and progression
Our commitment to staff development and progression means will always encourage internal candidates before branching out.