Thinking of standing? We’ll be with you every step of the way!
The best way to seek advice on standing in the Student Election is to speak to one of our highly skilled members of staff, who will be able to walk you through the process and answer any questions or concerns. To arrange an appointment simply email email@example.com
Here are some things you should consider doing if you want to explore standing for a position in this year's Student Leadership Elections.
1. Read over the relevant nomination pack that has lots of information able what involved in standing for a position. CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOMINATION PACKS >>
If you have any questions, arrange an appointment to speak to a member of staff on the Election Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Pick a role you feel passionate about and start to put together a manifesto (advice to putting together your manifesto can be found in your Nomination Pack).
3. Once you know which position you want to stand for and have a manifesto together, then you will need to complete an online nomination submission. CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE YOURSELF >>
4. View the elections keys dates page, and make arrangements to be available for key workshops and events. Please ensure you book a space where needed. CLICK HERE TO VIEW KEYS DATES >>
5. Take a look over some of the helpful election video guides below, which offer advice on different aspects of standing in a student election.